Terms & Conditions
Prize Draw Rules & Regulations
- This free prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over. You do not need to purchase any memberships or products to enter.
- Prize Draw registration completion is based on the following information being provided: Name, Home Address, Contact Telephone Number (Land Line) and e-mail address. All entries must be posted to BeoWorld Limited, Unit 3, Brampton Business Park, 55 Brampton Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN22 9AF, United Kingdom - and must be received by the 20th of each month to be valid entries in the current months draw.
- The BeoWorld Prize Draw will be held on the last day of each month unless otherwise stated.
- All postal entries MUST be sent by Inland or International Signed For or Recorded Delivery. We cannot and will not guarantee entry into the Prize Draw if the entry is sent by standard mail.
- Only one entry per household. Third party registrations will not be accepted.
- There will be a minimum of five and a maximum of ten prizes in each monthly prize draw.
- The winner will be drawn independently and at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by email within 72 hours of the actual draw date.
- No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
- For winner's details please check the BeoWorld website. Winners details will be posted within 72 hours of the draw taking place.
- The winner may be asked to participate in non paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this draw.
- By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.
- Although emails are sent to all winners registered email addresses within 72 hours after the draw has taken place, it is still your responsibility to check if you have won as we cannot guarantee delivery of the winning notification email due to individual spam filter settings. You can do this by checking the bottom of the 'Prizes' page on the main BeoWorld Website where a full list of winners can be found for the previous months draw. Prizes must be claimed within three months of the actual draw date. If the prize is not claimed, it will be re-entered into a future draw.
Vintage 220v products or pre-owned 220v products
Some prizes may be Vintage or pre-owned UK spec products. You may need to source a power lead/plug appropriate for your country if you are running on 220v, as the UK products will come with a 3-Pin UK power lead as standard. These leads will be available from your local Bang & Olufsen dealer or electrical retailer at little cost, but if we can supply one with the product we will do so free of charge. For countries with a 110v electricity supply you will need a Step-Up Transformer, available from most large electrical retailers. Find out more about step-up and step-down transformers in our FAQ section.
All prizes will be available for collection from BeoWorld's offices in Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK - However, if you are not able to collect the prize in person we will be happy to safely pack the prize free of charge and obtain a quote for shipping at cost. Shipping will be by either Royal Mail 'International Signed For' or 'Recorded Delivery' (for the UK) if the item is small, or BusinessPost Courier if larger. For brand new electrical products, we are happy to obtain 110v versions if you are in North America, Japan or any other country with a 110v supply. We will try and purchase the prize for you in your home town/country wherever possible if this proves more economical.
Gift Shop Terms & Conditions
We will dispatch your order by post or courier and will always send by recorded or tracked delivery. Please contact us if you require a tracking number for your order and we will be happy to supply it. Within the UK, you can expect delivery within 7 working days. International orders may take a little longer. If on the rare occasion a gift item is out of stock, we will inform you by email with an alternative desptach and delivery date. If this is not acceptable for any reason, a full and immediate refund will be given. The delivery cost for your order will be clearly displayed when you enter your address details in the checkout process.
European and overseas customers will be responsible for paying customs and/or import duty. Our delivery charges do not include any expenses for customs duty and/or VAT. BeoWorld is not responsible for any additional charges; these expenses are the responsibility of the customer.
Ordering Online with us is safe and secure! We employ a method of interaction with our visitors that does not compromise credit card information. This online system is 100% secure. We encourage you to feel comfortable using your credit card to conduct commerce on our site. If you wish, you may also send us a cheque, but this will delay your order as we must wait for your funds to clear before we ship any merchandise.
If you are not satisfied with the goods and inform us within seven days of your receipt of the goods, we will give a full refund, as long as the goods are returned to us within 14 days of receipt. Or, we will exchange items if they are faulty or damaged on delivery to you and we are notified within 10 days of the customers receipt of the product. Returns address: BeoWorld, 82 Wish Hill, Willingdon, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN20 9HE, United Kingdom. We recommend that you obtain proof of posting.
If you have paid for an item or items that are not yet despatched, and wish to cancel your order - please inform us immediately. We will be happy to refund you the full purchase price, with no further obligations.
If we should receive a complaint about any part of our service, by phone, fax, e-mail or letter, then it will be dealt with promptly (we will reply within 5 working days). It will then be dealt with confidentially, and effectively.
Electronic equipment may use or produce dangerous high voltages and may contain components running at hazardous temperatures. Great care must always be taken when working on such equipment, especially when it is powered and shortly after it has been powered.
Messages in this forum may discuss carrying out tests on live equipment, but do not give specific safety warnings. The absence of such warnings does NOT imply that the action is safe. Live equipment is always dangerous.
If you are in any way unsure about your ability to work with electrical/electronic equipment safely, please refer the work to a qualified and experienced engineer.
The information in this forum is submitted by forum members. It has not been checked or verified by anyone, and may therefore be inaccurate.
Visitors are advised to validate any information that they feel is important with reliable third-party sources, before relying on it.
Neither the posters of the messages, owner of this forum, nor any Internet company involved with the hosting, storage or transmission of this website, can accept any liability for any loss, damage, injury or death caused to any person or property as a result of using the information given on this forum, website or related publications, no matter how the incident occurred.
If you cannot accept this disclaimer, you may not use any such information and must leave this forum immediately.