Prize Draw Rules & Regulations
- This free prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over. You do not need to purchase any memberships or products to enter.
- Prize Draw registration completion is based on the following information being provided: Name, Home Address, Contact Telephone Number (Land Line) and e-mail address. All entries must be posted to BeoWorld Limited, Unit 3, Brampton Business Park, 55 Brampton Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN22 9AF, United Kingdom - and must be received by the 20th of the last month of the quarter to be valid entries in the current quarters draw.
- The BeoWorld Prize Draw will be held on the last day of each quarter unless otherwise stated.
- All postal entries MUST be sent by Inland or International Signed For or Recorded Delivery. We cannot and will not guarantee entry into the Prize Draw if the entry is sent by standard mail.
- Only one entry per household. Third party registrations will not be accepted.
- There will be a minimum of five and a maximum of ten prizes in each monthly prize draw.
- The winner will be drawn independently and at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by email within 72 hours of the actual draw date.
- No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
- For winner's details please check the BeoWorld website. Winners details will be posted within 72 hours of the draw taking place.
- The winner may be asked to participate in non paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this draw.
- By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.
- Although emails are sent to all winners registered email addresses within 72 hours after the draw has taken place, it is still your responsibility to check if you have won as we cannot guarantee delivery of the winning notification email due to individual spam filter settings. You can do this by checking the bottom of the 'Prizes' page on the main BeoWorld Website where a full list of winners can be found for the previous months draw. Prizes must be claimed within three months of the actual draw date. If the prize is not claimed, it will be re-entered into a future draw.
Vintage 220v products or pre-owned 220v products
Some prizes may be Vintage or pre-owned UK spec products. You may need to source a power lead/plug appropriate for your country if you are running on 220v, as the UK products will come with a 3-Pin UK power lead as standard. These leads will be available from your local Bang & Olufsen dealer or electrical retailer at little cost, but if we can supply one with the product we will do so free of charge. For countries with a 110v electricity supply you will need a Step-Up Transformer, available from most large electrical retailers. Find out more about step-up and step-down transformers in our FAQ section.
All prizes will be available for collection from BeoWorld's offices in Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK - However, if you are not able to collect the prize in person we will be happy to safely pack the prize free of charge and obtain a quote for shipping at cost. Shipping will be by either Royal Mail 'International Signed For' or 'Recorded Delivery' (for the UK) if the item is small, or BusinessPost Courier if larger. For brand new electrical products, we are happy to obtain 110v versions if you are in North America, Japan or any other country with a 110v supply. We will try and purchase the prize for you in your home town/country wherever possible if this proves more economical.